Wednesday 24 July 2013

Suck Some Demo Crumbs

Another magic demo tape find, this time from the wonderful Blogged and Quartered. I've got a bit of a thing for late 80's early 90's New York Hardcore, especially the metal leaning stuff. I always found the scene equally brilliant and amusing, what with all the tough-guy-life-on-the-streets chest beating that went on. Indeed, Life of Dreams by Crumbsuckers easily sits in my top ten LPs. Here's a selection of demos from the period immediately prior to that wee cracker of an album. You should check out the Blogged and Quartered post for a considerably more informed run down of the content. Anyway, stick this on yer cans, get on those goofy long shorts and take the pitbull for walkies.

Don't just sit there!

I hope the guys at these other sites don't mind me sharing these demo's, but if there's any beef just get in touch. Here's a live set from '88, nice hair guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment